We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and analytical channel development professional to establish and build out the Snyk channel partner programme in the region from scratch.
As our first channel manager for the Asia region, you’ll fundamentally shape the way in which the channel is built, enabled and managed.
You’ll be responsible for building out and/or maintaining successful channel programs: identifying the market and channel type and proving out a model. You will be expected to bundle our solution with other dev or security tools, resell via VARs or MSSPs, or integrate into cloud and digital transformation initiatives. Also, you will manage the pipeline generated by partners and drive sales with partners to achieve the regional sales quota.
Among other things, you’ll spend your time:
- Leading the Asia Partner & Alliances business which is a strategic pillar of our growth strategy in the region.
- Be responsible for building out our partner ecosystem with a clear focus on incremental revenue to Snyk across all partner types.
- Scaling business by engaging with hyper-scalers(AWS, Azure & Google Cloud) at leadership level and growing our existing partnerships with them.
- Building & scaling our MSP & Tech partnerships in the Indian market
- Leading and driving our approach on partner programs, partner enablement, metrics, strategy, and planning
- Working closely with our India sales team and cross functional groups to align on territory based partner strategy, resources, and execution
- Senior leadership and stakeholder management Internally but also externally
You should join us if:
- You have direct experience in channel development and scaling, specifically in the software security, software composition analysis space
- You have background in software security, open source, DevOps, cloud or dev tooling space
- You build meaningful relationships and love to find mutually beneficial opportunities
- You understand how large and small channel partners work, and how as a startup we can best partner with them
- You have experience in engaging sales activities or supporting sales team in driving deals and targeting quota
- You are process-oriented
- You are open, honest, outcome-driven and take an entrepreneurial approach
- You’re excited about the opportunity to build an effective, impactful channel programme!
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.