All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Product Marketing Manager
Location: Boston, Tel Aviv, London, Switzerland or Remote (Time Zone Israel - Eastern US)
We're looking for an energetic, driven, and hands-on Product Marketing Manager to support our rapid growth.
You'll join our multi-talented marketing team and take ownership of our product marketing activities for our new Snyk Infrastructure as Code product.
As a featured product in Snyk’s cloud native application security platform, Snyk Infrastructure as Code (Snyk IaC) helps developers write secure configurations, well before anything reaches production. Snyk’s developer-first approach meets developers where they work and provides fixes that can be directly merged into code. You will help us convey this value across our audiences, whether to an individual developer, to an application security manager, or to software development leaders, operations managers and security executives at large software-driven enterprises. A key part of your role will be to become the Snyk expert on the IaC security market, on customer pain points and requirements and their buyer journey, and the competitive landscape. You will use that knowledge to build the messaging for the product and to develop content, sales tools and stories that communicate the product’s value across all channels.
You'll be responsible for:
- crafting compelling messaging about Snyk IaC’s value in the market and to security and development teams
- being a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product and sales teams
- managing our go to market process for new features and releases
- developing collateral and training materials to enable our fast-growing sales team
- engaging with customers and sharing insights back to the product, marketing and sales teams.
You’ll be a part of the Product Marketing team and will work closely with product management, sales, marketing, and developer relations.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company typically working fully-remote, and 100% remote at present due to the pandemic. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives.
You should apply if:
- You have demonstrated success as a member or leader of a product marketing team for a B2B company focusing on the security, developer and / or devops ecosystem
- You have first-hand experience working with or marketing developer tools and/or security solutions pertaining to IaC. For example, Kubernetes, Terraform or AWS CloudFormation or other similar or emerging tools.
- You have a technical curiosity and aptitude but are a marketer at heart with passion and talent for content creation, marketing and communications.
- You have experience marketing to enterprises as well as fast-growing cloud native organizations
- You have a strong background working with sales, solution engineers and technical product teams
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers develop fast and stay secure
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, after recently securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions with DeepCode & Manifold. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!
#LI- ES1 #LI-Remote