We’re looking for a Recruiting Operations Analyst to join our global Recruiting team and help us scale, reporting into our Head of Recruiting.
We’re in hyper-growth mode: your job will be to optimise and scale how our Recruiting team operates, manage systems and permissions, maintain data cleanliness to enable data driven strategies, and own content consistency.
Bottom line: you’ll help us work smarter rather than harder to achieve our goals.
You’ll spend your time:
- Managing recruiting team systems and how we use them, including making sure everyone has access to the tools they need (Greenhouse, Hiring Vault, Zoom)
- Maintaining regular reporting, data cleanliness, and access to clear metrics
- Managing our content across all platforms to ensure it stays consistent and up-to-date (job posts, our careers page, LinkedIn, job boards)
- Running projects such as GDPR compliance or Equal Opportunities initiatives
- Initiating automation projects in collaboration with bizops, IT, and other teams across the company
- Supporting our brand dispersion through all social media outlets, and managing our employer brand platforms in collaboration with recruiters (e.g. Comparably and Glassdoor)
- Running regular recruiting team trainings to keep everyone enabled and aligned across systems and tools
- Managing partnership and vendor agreements
You should apply if you:
- Are data driven, appreciate the importance of data driven decision-making, and enjoy working with spreadsheets (or interest to learn!)
- communicate proactively, listen, and believe strongly in making space for all opinions around the table
- enjoy breaking down problems, working iteratively to find solutions and improve through feedback
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, encourage group participation, and always consider how to gain buy-in when initiating changes or new processes
- are motivated by enabling others to work smarter and achieve more
- have some experience managing projects (ideally using task management tools) and coordinating between multiple contributors
- Are interested in optimising and scaling how teams function
- Enjoy getting up to speed with new systems and evaluating their usefulness to others
- Enjoy presenting to and training others
- have super strong written English skills
We’d especially like to hear from you if you’re also:
- Interested in brand and social media
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 15% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if you:
- have internal recruitment experience (a bonus if you've also done agency or RPO!)
- have at least 3 years or equivalent experience in full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing, ideally within the commercial space (sales & customer facing roles)
- have recruited for a technical product company before, and have a good understanding of technology which you can evaluate in others
- are great at building relationships with stakeholders
- love to source, but also enjoy managing relationships with direct or agency applicants
- enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth company and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- value diversity and believe strongly in creating inclusive environment
Please apply below!
Diversity is important to us at Snyk, and we would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech or HR. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern.
We are growing fast - we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $70 Million, announced September 10, 2019, from investors such as Accel, GV and Boldstart, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.