About Snap! Mobile, Inc:
Snap! Mobile has been proudly supporting programs around the country with simple and dependable services since 2014. Snap! Raise has brought in over $700 million dollars for over 100,000 groups and teams through over 12.5 million participants and donors. In addition to the Snap! Raise fundraising platform, Snap! Mobile further supports schools, groups, and teams with its other brands Snap! Spend (money management tools), Snap! Store (spirit wear), and Snap! Manage (integrated scheduling, communication, and registration platform).
About the Role:
The Financial Analyst, FP&A is a team position with responsibility for financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities. To succeed in this role, the person must have attention to detail, and be an analytical, operationally oriented professional who is able to aggregate, disaggregate, and analyze financial data to convey business results.
This individual will utilize financial analysis to inform data driven decision-making by our leadership team. Cross-functional partnership is a key element in this role as this individual will bring a financial perspective to operational support and decision making
The Financial Analyst, FP&A will report directly to the Director, FP&A as part of a growing team, and be closely aligned with our Data and Revenue Operations functions to ensure consistent processes, systems, and reporting across all departments.
This is FT remote position.
Financial Analyst, FP&A:
- Assist with budgeting and reporting, specifically in NetSuite Planning & Budgeting platform.
- Assist with the update of the company’s corporate financial model, including budgeting, tracking performance to plan and P&L / cash forecasting with variance analysis.
- Maintain a set of operational and financial KPIs in conjunction with the executive team, functions, and divisions.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of bookings, revenue, cost of sales and expenses and manage a comprehensive variance analysis and integrated forecast of select functions
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team on sales forecasting and ongoing reporting of the company’s subscription and services revenue streams.
- Participate in the annual planning process analysis, which results in the creation of the annual financial plan and rolling three-year strategic plan.
- Provide ad hoc business and financial reporting and analysis as needed for strategic decision support.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities in Financial Analyst, FP&A:
- 2+ years of related FP&A experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and seniority.
- SaaS or subscription software industry experience is a plus.
- Expertise with NetSuite Planning & Budgeting solution or other database planning system highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or accounting; MBA is a plus.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Prior work history in Private Equity backed companies is a plus.
- Proactive and analytical with a sense of urgency and energy.
- Experience in fast paced, start-up environments is preferred - able to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscape, and tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask, keep teams on track and meet constant deadlines timely.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, results-driven individual with a strong work ethic and attention to detail/ accuracy.
- High integrity individual who embraces transparency, collaboration, and teamwork.
Compensation: $85K - $105K Depending on level of experience
Snap! Mobile is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development opportunities