Who We Are
SmartRent is a B2B SaaS company that develops innovative smart home solutions for property managers, community staff, and residents of multifamily and single family homes.
We’re doing big things in the proptech world! SmartRent has been recognized as the winner of HousingWire’s Tech100 Real Estate awards for the most innovative tech company serving the mortgage and real estate industries; named #1 in Growjo’s “100 Fastest Growing Companies in Arizona” Awards for 2021; and recognized as a Silver Stevie Winner for Contact Center of the Year in the technology sector—and we’re just getting started.
The SVP of Operations will be a hands on strategic leader working collaboratively across functions to drive operational alignment directly impacting business outcomes. You will be responsible for setting and executing against a clear strategic plan to enhance the implementation and installation capabilities in a fast-paced and growing organization.
- Develop and lead the operational strategic plan to drive the business forward.
- Drive engagement and performance of the operational teams through strong vision, prioritization, and communication.
- Collaborate across the organization to understand interdependencies, risks and overall needs of the business to drive operational alignment.
- Act as a trusted advisor to executive leaders on opportunities and risks associated with operations decision
- Represent the voice of operations in decisions impacting the business through thought leadership and functional expertise.
- Identify vulnerabilities and solutions that will propel the business forward.
- Drive innovation and operational efficiencies across the organization
- Develop a continuous improvement mindset in the organization to deliver best in class service to our clients.
- Understand Client needs and develop effective strategies to improve upon existing capabilities/solutions and develop new capabilities/solutions
- Manage the operations budget and ensure investments align to company priorities
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in solving complex, organization-wide, or externally-facing issues
- Minimum 15+ years of experience hiring, leading, and training high-performing teams
- Bachelor's degree in Operations or Business-related degree; Master's/MBA preferred
- Construction and/or multi-family industry experience preferred
- Excellent understanding of operations and systems
- Proven record of successful cost-savings projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to create, build, and expand
- Do the hard work and go out of your way to deliver excellence
- Own outcomes and learn from your mistakes
- Are a collaborative and supportive team player; win or lose you lift others up
- Value authenticity, other's perspectives, and diversity in the workplace
- Have a passion for smart tech and the real estate industry