Who We Are
SmartRent is a B2B SaaS company that develops innovative smart home solutions for property managers, community staff, and residents of multifamily and single family homes.
We’re doing big things in the proptech world! SmartRent has been recognized as the winner of HousingWire’s Tech100 Real Estate awards for the most innovative tech company serving the mortgage and real estate industries; named #1 in Growjo’s “100 Fastest Growing Companies in Arizona” Awards for 2021; and recognized as a Silver Stevie Winner for Contact Center of the Year in the technology sector—and we’re just getting started.
SmartRent is looking to hire an Regional Channel Sales Director who will be responsible for driving demand generation programs for SmartRent in the US Eastern Region. This person will work closely with the Director, Channel Sales to proactively grow our partner network, nurture relationships and educate our partners and their sales team on SmartRent offerings.
- Build, cultivate and develop strategic channel partnerships within territory.
- Build specific and measurable growth initiatives that align to the partner business strategy.
- On-board, enable, engage and map account and business plans with partners.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify opportunities and assist in targeted sales pursuits.
- Assume quota responsibility across defined partner channels.
- Foster strong consultative relationships and continually assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a region-specific channel marketing program.
- Measurement and analysis of channel programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
- Experience in Channel Management or Partner Management.
- 4+ years’ experience of software channel sales. Security software would be a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a partner ecosystem in the territory.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and / or exceeding revenue objectives, especially for revenue sourced through the channel.
- Experience working with Salesforce (CRM) and report building.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Experience of analyzing performance to identify areas of improvement and optimization.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Do the hard work and go out of your way to deliver excellence
- Own outcomes and learn from your mistakes
- Are a collaborative and supportive team player; win or lose you lift others up
- Value authenticity, other's perspectives, and diversity in the workplace
- Have a passion for smart tech and the real estate industry