SmartRent is a B2B SaaS company that develops innovative smart home solutions for property managers, community staff, and residents of multifamily and single family homes.
We’re doing big things in the proptech world! SmartRent has been recognized as the winner of HousingWire’s Tech100 Real Estate awards for the most innovative tech company serving the mortgage and real estate industries; named #1 in Growjo’s “100 Fastest Growing Companies in Arizona” Awards for 2021; and recognized as a Silver Stevie Winner for Contact Center of the Year in the technology sector—and we’re just getting started.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
Collaborate with engineering and other teams to meet product deadlines.
Work closely with the product team to accurately implement features based on designs and specifications.
Help implement new customer facing features and improve existing ones.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Develop best practices and write clean, readable, maintainable code.
Write automated tests, such as acceptance tests, unit tests and integration tests to ensure code reliability.
Work with the QA team on manually testing new features when needed.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
· Passionate about technology, learning, and improving development skills.
· Self-motivation, time management, enthusiasm, and problem-solving skills.
· Introductory experience with programming and CS concepts.
· Willingness to learn on the job.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Attention to detail, both in technology and design.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Outstanding written and verbal skills.
· Current studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields.
We provide 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous PTO (because we know how important work-life balance is), and competitive 401k and employee stock purchase plans to invest in your future. You'll fit right in if you:
Do the hard work and go out of your way to deliver excellence
Own outcomes and learn from your mistakes
Are a collaborative and supportive team player; win or lose you lift others up
Value authenticity, other's perspectives, and diversity in the workplace
Have a passion for smart tech and the real estate industry