Smartling is currently looking for a new business sales professional with great energy, leadership, and initiative to join their successful EMEA enterprise sales team.
As a New Business, Enterprise Account Executive, you will be results-driven and will have solid business to business experience selling to high level business executives across various business functions. You will be a member of a successful field sales force exclusively focused on generating new business for Smartling’s Global Fluency Platform to key vertical industries across Europe.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation and discovery to contract negation
- Deliver against all revenue targets and all key performance metrics
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Manage and close complex sales cycles with multiple C Level stakeholders
- Engage with prospects to position Smartling solutions through strategic, consultative and value-based selling
- Demonstrate ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize customer success and revenue generation
- Represent Smartling at industry events, networking and when presenting our solutions
- Update Salesforce daily with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Accurately forecast and deliver revenue to deadlines
- Demonstrated track record (with 2+ years of experience) and success, selling technology-based solutions and services (preferably SaaS solutions) at the executive level into enterprise-sized businesses
- Track record of overachieving against quota
- A background of success in New Business / Business Development at enterprise level
- Previous Consultative Sales Methodology training desired
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Strong tenure with previous employers
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% across the UK and Europe
- Vertical market expertise in either Retail/e-commerce, Travel and Hospitality or Technology sectors
- Experience within either Marketing, Content Management or BPM Industry sectors
- Experience with SaaS B2B sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A home office setup conducive for working remotely, and ability to work effectively as a remote team member
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by the employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified.
Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their manager. Associates may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities are encountered.
- Results-focused. Center on professional and personal growth
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker
- An analytical thinker. “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
- Strategic. Translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
You Will Enjoy
- Growth - an opportunity to learn and advance your career
- Compensation - we offer competitive salary + equity
- Wellness - company sponsored Health insurance plan & pension plan
- Balance - flexible PTO + 9 bank holidays! Generous parental leave.We are remote-friendly.
- Culture - an energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit
- Bonus - employee referral programs and apple equipment
Smartling is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, skills, and experiences.