Are you a passionate, creative and enthusiastic marketing person? We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced organisation to optimize and deliver our campaigns and events across the region. This position is a critical part of the team that is responsible for supporting demand generation campaigns in EMEA. You will be managing and executing marketing efforts as well as report on key activities and campaigns to drive demand. You’ll work closely with the regional Sales, Business Development and international marketing teams to deploy product, segment-specific campaigns and events.
Tasks At Hand
- Support our demand generation team through development of fully-integrated, multi-channel campaigns both online and offline - from ideation to execution.
- Execute monthly webinars and events from start to finish.
- Write copy for social media and digital campaigns, including tweets, LinkedIn posts, landing pages, and emails.
- Coordinate key marketing activities from email to digital to events and optimize campaigns to drive demand generation performance.
- Segment customer and prospect lists for marketing campaigns based on campaign focus.
- Create landing pages, forms, header imagery, workflows, segmented lists – everything needed from end to end to run a successful campaign.
- Support on and analyze metrics for marketing programs using Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Salesforce reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience including campaign, project and event management.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo.
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of productivity autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy copy editing.
- Interest in B2B SaaS technology.
- A suitable candidate needs to be comfortable with some travel for work.
Nice To Have
- Experience working at a start-up or B2B SaaS companies.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Positive and optimistic and work well within a team and across departments
- Supportive and considerate towards others.
- Passionate and purposeful in your work. You love celebrating wins and learn from mistakes.
- Dependable and can meet business objectives on time and are committed to high-quality work
- Self-starter with drive, initiative, and the ability to think outside the box.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Dublin at Merrion Square.
- Quarterly trips to our NYC HQ.
- Team outings (Regular culture events and initiatives, happy hours etc.)
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.