Want to be one of the first 50 employees at a well-funded, fast growing start-up? After secretly developing one of the most advanced autonomous flight platforms in the world, we are preparing to launch our consumer service. We are actively hiring smart, ambitious and purpose-driven teammates.
We’re on a mission to provide the fastest, safest and most uplifting transportation solutions for the people and communities we serve. Our service will make it effortless to travel door-to-sky-to-door in major cities, unlocking new possibilities for how people live, work, and play. To support our efforts, we are embedding the world’s most advanced perception technology into our aircraft.
Our team is comprised of aerospace experts, engineers and leaders from Tesla, Robinson, Airbus, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, the U.S. Military and other top organizations.
Location: Skyryse HQ, Hawthorne, CA
Why this role is mission critical:
As cities become more congested, traffic, pollution and wasted time are reaching intolerable levels. Fortunately, Skyryse is addressing these issues globally, with a consumer service that is not only fast and safe, but also uplifting.
As a controller on the Skyryse team, you will work with the Head of Finance to build out our financial forecasting and reporting processes. Your work will help determine where we invest our resources. You will be an integral part of the operations team that is building the foundation of a service that will transform the future of urban transportation.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Proven working experience as a financial controller
- 4+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- “Make it happen” approach to successfully completing projects and meeting deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Benefits & perks: Join us in our new brand office, own part of the business as an equity holder, enjoy free helicopter rides, and have 100% of your employee insurance premiums covered.
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.