Want to be one of the first 50 employees at a well-funded, fast growing start-up? After having developed one of the most advanced flight technologies in the world, we are preparing to launch our consumer service. We are actively hiring smart, ambitious and purpose-driven teammates.
We’re on a mission to provide the fastest, safest and most uplifting transportation solutions for the people and communities we serve. Our service will make it effortless to travel door-to-sky-to-door in major cities, unlocking new possibilities for how people live, work, and play. To support our efforts, we are embedding the world’s most advanced perception technology into our aircraft.
Our team is comprised of aerospace experts, engineers and leaders from Tesla, Robinson, Airbus, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, the U.S. Military and other top organizations.
Location: Skyryse HQ, Hawthorne, CA
Why this role is mission critical:
We want to create the world’s first intra-urban air transportation platform, drastically reducing travel time. You will be responsible for supporting our real estate strategy. You evaluate real estate opportunities, identify market trends, and execute our real estate strategy to expand Skyryse across US markets.
The potentials of this role are, barring engineering skill requirements, unlimited. In 12-month practical terms, she or he can become lead his/her own team or lead the launch of a new market. In addition, this person can take on other management and functional roles at the company.
- Evaluating real estate opportunities and executing on Skyryse’s real estate strategy
- Sourcing and screening joint venture, development, acquisition, leasing and other investment opportunities
- Financial modeling and analysis, including acquisition, investment return and waterfall models
- Transaction underwriting and due diligence (zoning, tax, economic, feasibility) organization review and documentation
- Preparation of investment presentations to key stakeholders
- Real estate market research
- Assisting with asset management, including production of monthly reports and investment return analyses
- 2+ years working experience in an analyst role for investment banking, finance, private equity, VC, corporate finance or commercial real estate firm.
- Exceptional analytical, research and problem-solving ability
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- An ability to translate data collection into actionable insights for key business leaders
- Able to translate information and strategy decisions into digestible presentations for business leaders
- Strong in software applications for real estate investment analysis including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to quickly learn new program applications
- Expertise in mathematics and the drafting and use of financial formulas in complex financial spreadsheets, as well as, the use of a financial calculator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize workflow and deadlines, self-starter with the ability to work independently with a team player attitude
- Experience in startups, mobility, transportation, or aviation sector
- Able to translate tactical decision to impact on financial statements
- Able to model and evaluate investment opportunities
- Able to effectively sell ideas to various stakeholders
- Able to create order in ambiguous situations
- Strong interpersonal presence (i.e. able to be a salesperson to local authorities, community, and real estate owners)
- Bias towards action
- Hunger to learn
Benefits & perks: Join us in our brand new office, own part of the business as an equity holder, enjoy free helicopter rides, and have 100% of your employee insurance premiums covered.
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.