Web Marketing Lead
We are Skyflow, a Series B $80 M funded 5-year-old company of about 100 people that have built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. Come join us!
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Web Marketing Manager to join our marketing team, own our website, SEO, website lead generation, and create best-in-class digital experiences. The ideal candidate has previous B2B web marketing experience and a deep understanding of web systems and modern marketing technologies. This role is an integrated role, working closely with demand teams, social/paid marketing, and creative.
The marketing team are storytellers, are highly collaborative, are energizers with deep empathy for our customers, and work cross-functionally with most areas of Skyflow. You should know what developers, architects, and CTOs care about.
- Own the website, including strategy, leading new page development and UX/UI optimization in partnership with the Product Marketing and Content teams (ensuring a regular cadence of fresh site content), as well as daily maintenance.
- Define, measure, and optimize web visitor/prospect journey, partner with Growth Marketing on lead scoring efforts, partner with Marketing Operations to create more in-depth traffic and lead analysis, and provide ongoing reporting on performance.
- Project manage agency development efforts, partnering with Brand to ensure new designs meet our brand guidelines.
- Lead landing page design and maintenance efforts, in partnership with Growth Marketing, our design/development agency, and Marketing Operations.
- Lead global SEO efforts, including content audits, partnering with Content to handle content updates and opportunities, working with our agency to address technical issues, developing and managing internal linking strategy, and backlink strategy in partnership with our PR agency.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research on organic, paid, and content efforts, providing recommendations to the Content and Growth Marketing teams, to help optimize their efforts.
- Utilize strong project management skills to track, communicate status, and deliver personalized experiences and operational projects on time.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7+ years of web management experience, including maintaining websites utilizing the Webflow CMS.
- Expertise leading SEO efforts and campaigns, with a clear understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking methods, keyword research, measurement and data mining tools.
- Well versed in analytics and tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, and ahrefs or similar tools.
- Comfortable developing and/or guiding the development of content for the web.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment (startup experience preferred).
- Bonus points for experience in the developer and technology buyer space.
- While this position is remote, it is preferable that the candidate be able to easily join meetings and regularly communicate with colleagues located in the PST timezone.
- Develop and execute the company’s website marketing strategy to attract and engage with the developer audience to our Skyflow Data Privacy Vault
- Collaborate closely with the Product Marketing team to ensure that website content accurately reflected the features, benefits and use cases of our API-driven solution
- Optimize website content and user experience to increase conversation rates and overall engagement metrics
- Develop and maintain the website roadmap, prioritizing key initiatives to improve user experiences, increase conversion rates and drive engagement
- Work closely with the developer relations team to create and promote events, webinars and other initiatives through our website to engage the developer community and drive awareness of Skyflow Data Privacy Vault
- Work closely with Demand Gen to implement and maintain best practices for SEO and SEM to increase organic traffic and drive leads and conversions
- Understanding of B2B demand generation channels and how they interplay with website technology, architecture, and content
- Be a champion for our internal teams like Sales, Product, Customer Experience and Engineering
- Proven experience setting channel targets and managing KPIs
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A base salary range of $95,000 - $158,800 can be expected for this role in the San Francisco/Bay Area. You could also be entitled to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.