Senior Product Manager, Developer Experience (Palo Alto, CA - Remote)
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. Come join us!
About the role:
As a product manager for the Developer Experience (DevEx) team, you will own the vision and product roadmap for our APIs, SDKs, documentation platform, and developer onboarding. This is a high-impact product area for the business as you'll be responsible for the APIs of an API-first platform as well as opening up a new avenue for self-serve growth at Skyflow.
We know great product managers come from diverse backgrounds so no single individual may have all the desired skills on day one. But if you are the kind of PM, who would have loved to build Stripe or Twilio API's, or the Slack or Zendesk app, or the Snowflake or MongoDB platform - we want to talk to you.
- 5+ years of technical product management experience
- Experience working on SaaS technology platforms preferably in security & privacy or another closely related space
- Experience managing public APIs as a product is a plus
- Experience working with customers and an ability to articulate their challenges
- Experience with growth product management frameworks and/or pricing and packaging is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to execute efficiently in an ambiguous environment
- Develop and contribute to the creation of documentation, sample apps, SDKs, and other developer experience resources
- Establish and track important product metrics to iterate effectively
- Contribute to efficient API Designs
- Build future-thinking product solutions that meet more than just the current needs
- $1,000 Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.