SingleSprout is disrupting the recruiting industry by pairing our proprietary technology with excellent recruiters to help tech-focused startups grow their teams. We have a 40+ person team (headquarters in New York City, and a secondary office in Los Angeles - Culver City). SingleSprout is taking off and we need people to ensure the success of our current and growing recruiting team.
Full-client roster: https://www.singlesprout.com/clients
- Grow top-line revenue of the Los Angeles Recruiting team
- Be involved in the interview and hiring process for new Account Executive/Recruiters
- Monitor Account Executive/Recruiter weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual stats; from, but not limited to metrics and production
- Co-manage (and eventually fully manage) a team of 4+ salespeople - some of which are first-time Recruiters. That Includes helping reports with candidate management, troubleshooting candidate issues, and deal closing
- Create and suggest new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques
- Conduct performance reviews and exit reports if necessary
- Be the client main point of contact and lead onboarding calls, weekly calls, in-person meetings, closing calls, and any sort of troubleshooting
- Bring in new business through outreach, networking, and referrals
- Source, manage, and close your own candidates
- Understand your candidate's needs and requirements as well as collaborate with the client-facing account management team to understand what our clients are building, what their tech challenges are, and who they are looking for.
- In-person meetings to further establish relationships with your candidates, negotiating contracts, and being able to eloquently speak about 80+ tech companies in LA and SF.
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in full life-cycle sales.
- You are hungry, determined, collaborative and a hard worker.
- 2+ years of proven experience in recruiting
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience managing/leading a recruiting team
- Permanent technical recruiting experience
- You're motivated by and passionate about the opportunity to learn.
- You're a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- You constantly push yourself to think differently.
- You strive to build quality relationships with people of varied expertise.
Benefits and Perks
- Assisted individual and family medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Free weekly team lunches
- Free monthly parking/transportation reimbursement
- Quarterly company events
- Company-sponsored talks (recruiting and start-ups)
SingleSprout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.