SimpliSafe is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented analyst, to support our Partnerships team. In this role, you will support account management across our portfolio of key partners, own performance measurement and forecasting, and assist with team operations.
To be successful, you will need to be proactive and self-motivated, driven to deliver top-notch work in a fast paced environment. You should enjoy collaborating across the Partnerships team and the SimpliSafe organization, as well as bring humility to your work.
What You’ll Do:
- Support account management across our portfolio of partner accounts
- Own account forecasting and budgets
- Track account performance against forecast for sales, profitability, etc.
- Assess partner site performance (e.g. traffic, conversion)
- Digest and translate performance data into recommendations to optimize new & existing partnerships
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Partnerships, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in reporting, operations or a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate with external partners and frame stories from data / analyses
- A self-starter able to work independently and the ability to show judgment and initiative in accomplishment of job duties
- Technical skills, including expertise in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Tableau and SQL experience a plus
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.