SimpliSafe is seeking an individual to join our efforts of evolving our marketing and advertising technology. We are looking for an individual with an understanding of multi-layered MarTech stacks to help implement technologies across our programs. The role will work across media and technical teams in order to manage and drive successful implementations and integrations. You will help build out our roadmap and execute use cases across our paid media channels using your experience in marketing automation, digital experience platforms, and personalization.
You are an analytical thinker, with a creative flair. You enjoy getting lost in data to derive insights that lead to new ways of approaching problems. Using your experience in the MarTech space you have the ability to apply innovative thinking to your day-to-day that will drive operational efficiencies in our media programs, and help achieve SimpliSafe’s business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Research and recommend new marketing technology products
- Execute advertising and marketing technology integrations
- Manage vendor relationships with MarTech platforms such as: CDP, DMP, Ad server, ad safety, and identity solutions
- Train and support media buyers on using marketing technology products
- Translate digital technology investments into direct and measurable business results
- Design, run, and test marketing campaigns through the use of new MarTech capabilities
- 3-5 years of experience working within a marketing software such as a CDP, DMP, CRM, email marketing tools, or media buying platforms
- Have a demonstrated understanding of traditional marketing channels such as: SEM, paid social, programmatic, and website optimization
- Deep technical understanding of ad tech industry, technologies, and how they are evolving
- Subject matter expertise in technologies and tools to support digital marketing media across at least 2 of the following digital channels: site, display, search, mobile and social
- Creative mindset that allows you to be an innovative visionary
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!