SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Simplisafe is looking to hire a Senior Training Manager as we scale our Contact Center Leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for overall training facilitation and workshop development across our network of internal and 3rd party contact centers, for both customer facing agents and their leadership alike.
Reporting to the Director of Training and Knowledge Management, you’ll be responsible for teaching and reinforcing our behavioral based call flow and driving improvements to key metrics through coaching and behavior change while utilizing proven adult learning techniques and methodologies. Responsible for a multi-location team of Frontline Trainers, The Senior Training Manager will play a crucial role in furthering SimpliSafe’s customer centric service model, with shared responsibility for driving measurement, adherence and iteration across the full enterprise.
What You’ll Do
- Build a best in class frontline training function designed to ensure SimpiSafe’s customer experience is consistent across all agents and customer touch points
- Utilize adult learning principles to build and iterate upon New Hire, Upskill and Ongoing training needs
- Set the example for what “Best in Class” training facilitation, content and workshop development should look like
- Partner with Contact Center Leadership across all customer engagement channels (Sales, Retention, CS, Tech, Email)
- Manage, coach and grow a team of Frontline Trainers located in both Boston, MA and Richmond, VA
- Work with all parts of the Contact Center Training team (Instructional Design, Content Creation, LMS/CMS) to design and implement learning paths tied back to measurable business objectives
- Partner with corporate L&D to align on large scale coaching and career development initiatives
- Provide support (Coaching, T3, Observation) to our BPO partner training teams
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years in a Training or Coaching/Management role with increasing levels of responsibility in a multi-site/multi-channel contact center environment. Prior experience in a customer facing role (Sales, CS, Retention…) is a plus
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies, instructional design, and curriculum development
- Familiarity with best in class Learning and Content Management tools and principles
- Proven ability to coach, teach and develop people leaders