Important Covid-19 Information:
In order to support our long-term goals, and ensure our warehouses effectively handle increased demand, we are actively looking to hire additional Warehouse Associates. We are committed to the health, safety and protection of all of our employees. Our mission of Every Home Secure has never been more critical. Our warehouses remain 100% open because we qualify as an essential service, as we are a supply chain that supports the home security and emergency response infrastructure in the US. Our customers depend on us to stay open, which in turn lessens the burden on emergency responders and other essential service providers.
We are ensuring our Warehouse Associates experience a safe and clean working environment by doing the following:
- We are providing protective equipment (PPE): gloves, gowns, masks, etc. to keep our workers safe
- We are providing cleaning materials at each individual workstation and regularly scheduled time to enable Associates to clean and disinfect surfaces during the course of the day
- We are following all state orders and local guidelines that apply to our business and operations
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning at all of our warehouses including regular sanitization of door handles, handrails, touch screens, scanners and other frequently touched areas
- We have partnered with a professional cleaning company to clean and disinfect all warehouses
- We have restructured workflows to enable social distancing between work groups. We are requiring Associates to remain 6ft from co-workers and limiting the number of people in a break room to no more than 10 at any given time
- We have created a dedicated, confidential communication channel for any of our employees who have concerns related to Covid 19
SimpliSafe is a leading home security company that is disrupting the alarm industry with its award-winning security solution and pioneering self-install model. SimpliSafe combines thoughtfully-designed technology with industry-leading professional monitoring and verification – all at fair and honest prices with no long-term contracts! SimpliSafe recently landed on both Built in Boston’s “Best Places to Work in 2019” and Wealthfront's “2019 Career Launching Companies” lists.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious, self-starters to join a team that strives to increase productivity and efficiency, as well as guarantee customer satisfaction. These individuals will be excited to grow with a high-performing team in our Warehouse facility located in Charlestown, MA!
What you’ll do:
- Using our scanning software, scan incoming Customer orders for timely shipping.
- Accurately select materials from supplied inventory to ensure quality and careful packing for our SimpliSafe Customers.
- Maintain a neat and organized workstation for daily efficiency. Restock workstation as needed.
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
- Work positively with peers and upper management.
- Effective communication with all of the SimpliSafe team.
- Be a productive team member in a fast paced environment.
- Strive to meet daily goals while being mindful of safety, quality and production standards.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
What you’ll bring:
- High attention to detail.
- Reliable team member.
- Self-Motivation and strives for success.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Able to stand for at least 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Team player; no room for ego.
*This position does require weekend availability.
Employee benefits available are health, dental, vision, 401K match, parental/family leave, short and long term disability and life insurance.