Digital Marketing Manager- Social
SimpliSafe is currently seeking a Data-Driven Digital Marketing expert to join our team in Boston. It's an amazing time to join SimpliSafe as we continue shaping the future of the smart home and redefining the home security space. You will own the strategy, execution, and management of paid social campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
You will manage a massive social marketing budget, and work with a hungry team that has been battling industry behemoths ADT, Google and Amazon for years – and winning. You are an analytical thinker who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate our evolving business needs. Being able to test, adjust, and launch experiments and initiatives in a high-growth environment will be critical.
The role will be responsible for setting up, analyzing, optimizing, and growing data- driven digital advertising campaigns. Your findings will directly influence how we target more consumers to let them know there’s a better, smarter, and more affordable way to protect their families and their homes.
What you’ll do:
- Personally manage all aspects of our paid social channels to acquire new customers and grow brand awareness
- Be responsible for the performance of one of the largest Facebook budgets in the industry
- Drive execution and continuously evolve strategic recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Partner cross-functionally across the organization to develop strategies & programs that will drive larger scale awareness, acquisition and activation
- Work closely with creative strategy team, ecommerce team, engineering, product, and retail teams to drive efficient growth
- Use statistical modeling, automation, and deep-dive data analysis to better target customers, optimize spend, and improve performance
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Detailed understanding of the major platforms, with particular expertise in Facebook
- Full understanding of the digital and social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A no-ego, humble attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in driving successful, performance-focused social marketing programs