Simplisafe is looking to hire a Director of Customer Loyalty as we scale our Customer Management team. In this role, you will develop hypotheses from customer research and customer data analysis to improve subscriber retention. This role will report to our VP of Operations and join a small but quickly growing team tasked with improving the key value drivers for the enterprise. The Director of Customer Loyalty will play a crucial role in articulating and defending our value proposition to our customer portfolio, developing strategies to improve customer retention, and coordinating cross functionally to deliver results.
Today, we are the fastest growing home security company in the country competing against the entrenched giants, like ADT, and the new-to-the-space giants, like Amazon and Google. To compete in this ever-growing IoT home automation security space, we must learn and iterate quickly, work collaboratively, and deliver creatively. In service to this challenge, we’ve created this cross functional, director level role to drive results across teams in order to optimize our customer retention.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a clear understanding of Simplisafe’s business model and customer base
- Gather relevant customer data and customer research
- Analyze research and raw data to develop hypotheses and insights
- Identify optimization opportunities and develop strategies to boost results
- Engage teams in order to execute improvements in relevant metrics
- Develop and articulate business cases for investments in customer retention improvements
What you’ll bring:
- Collaboration: you will need to mobilize and engage cross functional teams
- Leadership: you will be asked to embed a customer centric culture in the organization
- Passion for translating raw data into actionable plans to achieve goals
- 2+ years experience in management consulting and 2+ years experience in a similar role for a subscription sales organization
- Demonstrated success in cross functional teams: this role will require coordinating work and assets from product management teams, creative teams, and execution from operational teams
- MBA preferred