Senior Marketing Analyst
SimpliSafe is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Analyst who can transform raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to our top line growth and help provide direction to the entire organization. You will be embedded in the Customer Acquisition team, and will interact directly with cross functional work groups and executive leadership.
You need to be proactive, hungry for answers, able to work both independently and collaboratively. Our ideal candidate needs to be able to do the following:
- Mine through spend, site, and sales data to find patterns and deliver insights on performance, growth and optimization opportunities
- Tackle our most difficult questions and help guide the direction of a massive marketing budget
- Design and create targeted reports and dashboards to answer key strategic questions and uncover new investment opportunities
- Conduct and analyze consumer research surveys; present results to senior management
- Stay abreast of market and industry developments and incorporate applicable trends into forecasting models
- Mentor young analysts and inspire those around you with your humility and deep curiosity
- BA/BS degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies (survey design, sampling, analysis).
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL experience preferred. Microsoft Excel expert.
SimpliSafe is the fastest growing home security company in the country. We’re transforming how people buy, install and experience home security with our user-friendly wireless security system that we sell direct to consumers online. We protect over one million Americans.
SimpliSafe was founded by Chad and Eleanor Laurans in 2006, after several friends had their homes burglarized. Chad and Eleanor started designing SimpliSafe products in their own home when they realized there weren’t any solutions available on the market that were geared towards renters. From these humble beginnings, SimpliSafe has become a power in the home security industry and was recently acquired by the private equity firm Hellman & Friedman.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston’s ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’ list and in Wealthfront’s ‘2019 Career Launching Companies’ list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 85% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek
401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future
Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits - To help cover the costs of transportation and parking at our Downtown Boston HQ
Beer Fridays, Bagel Thursdays, Bi-Weekly Lunches, Team and Company Outings – All work and no play is no way to live