Simple is a mobile application designed for improving quality of life by changing ones eating habits. It assists users in tracking everything essential to develop healthy eating habits and healthy lifestyles. It shows users' patterns/insights and motivates them to apply this knowledge to turn their lives around.
Simple is one of the top apps in the Health and Fitness category on the App Store. The app’s audience continues to grow rapidly both in U.S. and European markets, already exceeding 12 million downloads.
We are proud of our people. We believe that the Simple team is the key to our success and the company’s most valuable asset. So, if you are interested in health and wellness, enjoy solving challenging problems, and have always aspired to become part of a global project — we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a professional and carrying Customer Support Agent, L1 to join our Support team for a part-time project (3 months).
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious;
- Fluency in written English is a must;
- Resistant to stress and routine: you will have to correspond a lot with users;
- Self-organization skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment;
- Technologically inclined;
- Attentiveness, responsibility;
- 1-3 years experience in Technical Support, Customer Support, Customer service, or another similar role;
- Experience in mobile products is desirable;
- Experience in Zendesk, Stripe, PayPal and Chargedesk;
- Readiness to work shifts (day or night);
- Monitoring of incoming messages (Escalations/Product Requests - 1st Line Support Team);
- Processing billing requests (email channel);
- Work with users feedback;
- Collaboration with the Community, QA, marketing and Development teams;
- Turning potential negative customer situations into positive experiences.
Perks and benefits:
- A mobile product with strong growth. Simple is one of the top performers in American and Australian app stores, and we’re now expanding across Europe
- Full-time remote employment. Contractual work for any non-sanctioned country.
- Open and democratic team communication
- International project. Languages: Russian, English