Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that champions these core values we would love to hear from you.
Sales Associates are core to our growth strategy and are passionate about cultivating sales opportunities from strategic outbound prospecting efforts into Enterprise organizations. In this role, you will also help drive new revenue for the company by qualifying and coordinating sales meetings for Account Executives with Mid-Market organizations.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to refine your sales skills and business experience with a view to establishing yourself within the Simon Data sales organization.
*This role has the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive within 12 months.
What You’ll Do
- Represent Simon Data’s brand in the marketplace and develop thought-leadership to generate qualified opportunities.
- Source new opportunities through a combination of phone, email, social selling, conferences, and events.
- Assist in Strategic Account conversations from initial contact through evaluation with our AE team.
- Conduct discovery and demo calls for select inbound opportunities and function in a closing capacity, including contract negotiation.
- Research, identify and connect with key partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute demand generation initiatives.
- Attend conferences when necessary and create an amazing first impression, effectively presenting our value propositions to prospective customers.
- Collect and track market intelligence for the AE team, organizing and categorizing sales lead information
- Continually improve your sales skills and stay up-to-date with market developments and new services.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly performance targets
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience, preferably in MarTech.
- Proven consistent success in an outbound lead generation or inside sales role.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and strong skills with Outreach.io and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with sourcing and speaking to senior level decision makers.
- High degree of technical aptitude with the ability to effectively leverage our sales acceleration applications.
- You are highly motivated, tenacious and a self-starter.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a dynamic team both in the office and remote.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take both analytical and creative approaches to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize while multitasking.
- Ability to work through change and navigate ambiguity.
- High EQ with a natural inclination to win.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.