Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
Great sales organizations are built on focus, cohesion, drive, and - of course - a winning product. At Simon, we've found a rapidly-expanding sweet spot in marketing software and are growing our sales team to take advantage of that opportunity.
The sales team at Simon is well-supported by Sales Development Reps, a sales engineering team, a dynamic go-to-market process, and a phenomenal customer base of savvy companies.
As an Account Executive, you'll be a key contributor to growing the bottom line in an essential new SaaS category, backed by some of the best technologists in the world.
What You’ll Do
- Build relationships with the C-Suite and with top Marketing and Tech VPs at high-growth and leading mid-market companies, helping them tackle mission-critical problems
- Tap into the deep networks of the founders and key advisors to drive deal-flow and pipeline velocity
- Collaborate with a best-in-class sales development function to support top-of-funnel activity
- Work closely with product and engineering teams that are passionate about quality, staying ahead of the curve, teamwork, and supporting customer objectives
- Support positioning within the product itself, working with product to drive content creation around feature releases
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS sales, ideally in the marketing technology space.
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Strong communication skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Quick learner who can absorb and understand the dynamic MarTech landscape at pace
- Creative problem solver able to drive solution development
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for executive teams
- Flexibility to travel for key meetings at your discretion
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
COVID-19 vaccination is required for all employees whose position is based out of the NYC office. However, Simon will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons on a case by case basis.