Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
As a Product Manager at Simon Data you will conduct research into business problems and propose product solutions. You will be responsible for analyzing market opportunities through data, client and partner interviews, and other market research to inform the evolution of our products. You should be energized by learning about our partners’ businesses and how we can craft solutions that address their pain points.
In this role, your typical day might include participating in conversations with clients to understand their workflow, check-in with members of the engineering team to explore potential product feature, use SQL and analytics tools to understand user behavior, and collaborate on wireframes with the design team.
You are the right person for this role if you are a skilled communicator, enjoy working closely with external stakeholders to understand their business and use cases, and have a passion for developing creative solutions. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with customers, prospects, and other partners to understand pain points and use cases
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a vision and incremental improvements, including considerations and tradeoffs
- Define and lead product initiatives that solve important problems for our clients and drive increased value through the platform
- Define a path to delivery that includes identifying blockers, dependencies, and risk factors across engineering, design, and customer success
- Communicate project progress across the company to key stakeholders
- Build internal documentation and support materials, including product specifications and capabilities
- Provide product education both internally and externally
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to ensure client success and provide support for more challenging use cases
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of customer success or product management experience, preferably in the B2B / SaaS market
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical education is a major plus
- Must feel comfortable (and enjoy!) working with data; high degree of proficiency with Excel, proficient with SQL and computer science principles
- Excellent communication skills. Be comfortable talking with customers, partners, and executives, both in-person and remote. Write clearly and succinctly. Listen well.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.