Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Great sales organizations are built on focus, cohesion, drive, and - of course - a winning product. At Simon, we've found a rapidly-expanding sweet spot in marketing software and are growing our Client Development team to take advantage of that opportunity.
The Client Development team at Simon is well-supported by a mature account development function, a progressive go-to-market process, and a great customer base of savvy companies.
As an Account Executive, you'll be a key contributor to growing the bottom line in an essential new SaaS category, backed by some of the best technologists in the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build relationships with top CMOs and CEOs at F1000 companies, helping them solve mission-critical problems
- Contribute directly to the top-line of a hyper-growth startup
- Evolve the commercialization strategy for a high-growth startup, backed by top investors
- Tap into the deep networks of the founders and key advisors to drive deal-flow and pipeline velocity
- Leverage a best-in-class account development function to support top-of-funnel activity
- 2-6 years of management consulting, enterprise sales, corporate strategy, or similar experience
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand the dynamic MarTech landscape
- Ability to foresee potential business problems, and map to potential solutions
- Ability to think creatively in order to drive solution development
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for executive teams
- Flexibility to travel for key meetings at your discretion
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.