Signifyd is looking for a highly organized, disciplined, and collaborative Deal Desk & Proposal Manager. In this role, you will support the growth and success of Signifyd’s Sales and Go-to-Market (GTM) organization by owning our deal desk and proposal processes. We are looking for someone that is excited to learn about our business model and how our product impacts a variety of different customer verticals to ensure alignment between Signifyd and our customers. Our ideal candidate is a curious and analytical thinker with a high bias for action. You will be optimizing, building and managing the functions that are part of Signifyd’s most strategic sales opportunities.
- Own and optimize all deal desk and proposal processes at Signifyd. This includes reviewing, synthesizing, and providing additional insight based on deal desk submissions from the sales team to ensure the Deal Desk committee can make informed decisions during weekly meetings.
- Provide deal structuring guidance (including on pricing, product bundling, contract terms, etc.) and commercial alternatives to GTM teams to help secure mutually beneficial deals for both Signifyd and its customers
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Legal, Finance, Data Science, Implementations, and Customer Success teams to win large strategic deals in the seven figures annual revenue range
- Improve and automate system and processes to minimize sales cycle time and maximize revenue/profitability
- Develop and manage process for registrations, vendor forms, due diligence requests and other ad hoc requests
- Coordinate activities of other RFX Team members and key process stakeholders (sales, legal, pricing, etc.) to ensure adherence to process schedules and completion of work plans and tasks
- Manage RFX and vendor onboarding content review process engaging with SMEs to ensure response libraries are up to date.
- Meet with cross-functional stakeholders to better understand the nuances within product/process updates to ensure sales and deal desk team members have up-to-date guidance as a part of the deal desk and RFX processes.
- 5+ years of experience in Deal Desk, Sales/Revenue Operations, or Proposal Management, working closely with high-performing Sales teams
- 2+ years of experience with Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) software
- 2+ years of experience with RFX software (RFPIO, Loopio etc)
- Team-first mentality with experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Legal, Finance, Data Science, Implementations, and Customer Success teams
- Experience in eCommerce, payments, fraud, or fintech is preferred
- Proficiency in contract management software (e.g. Ironclad)
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other CRM software
- Analytical capabilities in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to multi-task in an ambiguous and faced-paced environment
Benefits in our US offices:
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Mental wellbeing resources
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
We want to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Signifyd provides a base salary, bonus, equity and benefits to all its employees. Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicant’s specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.