Director, Field Marketing & ABM, NORAM
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation, and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process more than $350 billion in eCommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Signifyd is seeking a Director of Field Marketing to grow and lead a high-performing team for the NORAM region. A successful candidate will have a proven track record in developing and executing marketing strategies and events that create and accelerate pipeline. This leader must be passionate about enabling teams to drive new ideas and iterate on strong existing programming in a dynamic environment. As the leader of the Field Marketing team, this person will report to the Sr. Director, NORAM Marketing and partner closely with them as well as other Go-To-Market cross-functional teams. They will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of all field marketing efforts in the region.
- Lead a team of field, ABM, and event marketers focusing on field strategy & tactics.
- Develop and implement a field marketing strategy that includes in-person and digital customer programs across the NORAM region, focusing on outcomes that drive business impact and maximize return.
- Plan and activate regional campaigns, in partnership with our partner, customer success and revenue teams that create opportunities for face-to-face interactions with our named accounts that activate connections, build relationships, grow community, and ultimately build pipeline.
- Lead and empower a team to manage and execute the day-to-day planning of customer and partner facing events, trade shows, and industry conferences, including the contracting phase, vendor and attendee management, internal and external event communications plan, branding, staffing, and on-site execution.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the specific challenges faced by strategic accounts, and identify key decision-makers and personas within the organization in order to create effective programs and support.
- Partner closely with Product and Content Marketing, Brand Design, Marketing Ops, and other teams to develop strategies and positioning that leveraging existing content and industry communities to promote events and tradeshows
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success Leadership to create and implement marketing plans that create and accelerate pipeline in named accounts for the NORAM Region.
- Develop and run pipeline acceleration programs that increase closed won conversion rate and increase pipeline velocity.
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to create and execute ABM plays based on pipeline performance data and 3rd party intent signals
- Orchestrate all field marketing and ABM sales enablement activities and become a trusted partner with our enablement and revenue teams.
- Proactively forecast, track and report on the budget and spend across the region.
- Track and continuously report on the performance of marketing programs. Establish and continuously optimize metrics to measure ROI.
- 8+ years of experience in developing field marketing programs for B2B.
- 3+ years leading and managing a team of highly motivated and effective events team members
- 3+ years demonstrated experience using performance metrics and tools to understand the effectiveness of field marketing programs.
- Demonstrated success building effective cross-functional relationships across various teams, departments, and levels.
- Ability to travel 25-30%
- Experience with strategy development and execution of GTM and ABM campaigns
- Advanced understanding of marketing program management tools, customer relationship management systems, and marketing automation tools for tracking processes and reporting.
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally with diverse partners and build relationships across teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex programs, processes, reports, and data to a varied audience
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities.
- Experience working with Google Suite, Marketo, Salesforce, Wrike, Zoom Webinar, and Slack preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
We want to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Signifyd provides a base salary, bonus, equity and benefits to all its employees. Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicant’s specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.