MUST APPLY IN ENGLISH
If you are a marketer who loves the digital environment and communication, we would love to hear from you. Signifyd is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst LATAM to create, track, and optimize digital marketing programs and fuel continued growth in LATAM.
You will be accountable for our web presence with goals of driving demand capture, demand generation, brand awareness and brand positioning in LATAM, focusing in Mexico and Brazil. You will have the opportunity of leading change and growth on this mission, while collaborating with a global marketing team and having the support of external partner agencies to accomplish that.
The ideal candidate shall be able to transition between guidance for programs and hands-on execution with tools knowledge and analytical skills to optimize campaigns based on ongoing results, A/B testing and experimentation. A demonstrated ability to be entrepreneurial and independently ideate on campaign improvement is also key to being successful at this role.
This position reports to the Head of LATAM Marketing.
- Partner with the Head of LATAM Marketing in translating the business goals of the segment into concrete, creative and actionable digital marketing plans.
- Develop comprehensive digital marketing campaigns and programs to drive demand, resulting in high-quality leads that convert to sales opportunities. Assist and manage pipeline generation via online channels and ensure business targets are met.
- Closely monitor, analyze and report on cross-platform analytics to understand how digital campaigns are performing. Uncover insights, identify ways to improve effectiveness and test campaigns to maximize conversion, as well as provide roadmap visibility to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide reporting on the health of marketing contributions to the sales pipeline, program ROI, contact acquisition, website traffic, sales funnel lead progression and other related activity.
- Collaborate with agency partners to execute digital campaigns, content development, social media calendars, SEO plans and work towards set KPIs.
- Ensure deliverables are aligned to brand guidelines and targeted messaging to different audiences and personas.
- Be the main day-to-day contact for agency partners ensuring all campaigns are executed on time and on budget.
- 3+ years of experience across B2B marketing
- Fluent in English
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proven track record of owning campaign spend and optimizing return on ad spend. Comfortable owning a pipeline target for your campaign channels
- Ability to manage multiple campaign plans and stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Trilingual in Spanish, Portuguese and English
- Experience with Marketo, 6sense, Bizible is a plus
- Proven and measurable success driving campaigns targeting mid-market and enterprise accounts.
Benefits in Mexico:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance of 24 months salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Christmas Bonus of 1 Month’s Salary
- Food Vouchers
- Stock Options
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Telework Stipend for Home Internet
- 12 Paid Vacation Days with 85% Vacation Premiums
- Paid Holidays
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- On-Demand Therapy for all employees & their dependents
We want to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.