We are looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to partner with our Enterprise Account Executives and lead outbound prospecting into large enterprise accounts within the LATAM region. The Enterprise BDRs are high-energy professionals driven by the desire to understand the problems we solve and connect our platform to those trying to solve those problems. You will make the first impression for Signifyd - at events, via outreach, and in your growing networks.
In this position, you will generate a sales pipeline of new opportunities, working across the Signifyd Enterprise team to develop relationships with Fortune 500 companies and brands. You will strive to understand ecommerce and the payments layer, applying our platform to solve the unique needs and challenges of key decision-makers across segments. You will research before you execute, and you will execute with precision.
This role reports to the Enterprise BDR Global leader. When successful, BDRs can create a career path to Account Executive, Product, Marketing, or CSM roles.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts to create sales-ready meetings and opportunities
- Work with the aligned Account Executives to develop the territory strategy & target lists
- Conduct market research to understand customer orgs, identify target personas, and identify unique customer needs with the ultimate goal to develop expertise and build credibility when talking with prospects
- Utilize creative methods to identify unique insights about the prospect's business and target executives. Identify unique inroads into the target accounts, including but not restricted to exec connections, company advocates, and alumni
- Actively listen in discussions and appropriately responds to questions and arguments
- Align outreach with marketing efforts (events, content calendars, ABM)
- Set up meetings and follow-ups between the AE the prospects, adequately educating the AE on all the background research findings and prospect motivations
- Participate in qualification and discovery calls with the AE
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating each rep as necessary about the opportunity
- 3-5 years of relevant professional sales or prospecting experience
- Required fluency in English
- Required fluency in Spanish or Portuguese, both preferred
- Experience in investment banking, management consulting, wealth management or enterprise business development is a plus
- Desire to deeply understand ecommerce and payments, and relevant players and technology
- Creative, thoughtful, problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, active listener
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and self-support
- Periodic travel to tradeshows and company-sponsored events is required