As we build and scale our Business Intelligence and Customer Analytics team, we are looking for an Analyst who can combine a love of data with both insightful business judgment and impactful communication skills to develop and help in the execution of company-wide data governance and KPI initiatives. You will help empower our colleagues to live up to our values of being Curious and Hungry, Designing for Scale, and exercising Agility. You are ready to partner with Signifyers from all departments to provide analytical insight, market understanding and a strategic perspective when it comes to Customer Analytics and Data Literacy.
As we build and scale our Business Intelligence and Customer Analytics team, we are looking for an Analyst who will:
- Utilize reporting to proactively monitor overall customer health and identify areas of opportunity and collaborate with the stakeholders to address.
- Build out weekly, monthly, and quarterly Customer Reports for the team's use
- Work with key stakeholders to help establish, collect, and compile critical performance metrics
- Bring new, creative ideas to the team to ensure that all Signifyd customers are delighted with our platform and that Signifyd is leveraging internal data optimally.
- Work cross functionally to transform data from different sources into usable fields and reports with LookML
- Present data/reporting and lead training sessions for internal Signifyd teams
- Address ad hoc reporting requests from cross-functional stakeholders
- Code, test, and deploy logic based merchant policy rules based on customer need/requests
- Build and utilize automation (Altlassian, Tray.io, Fivetran, DBT) to streamline meeting customer needs
- Partner with internal teams to support enterprise and strategic merchants with custom reporting infrastructure
- Document new tools, processes, and product information to standardize knowledge across the team
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Requirements for position:
- 1-3+ years of experience in an analytical role (sales operations, quantitative analyst, strategy, etc.)
- Team player with experience working cross functionally.
- Passion for e-commerce and new technology, background in e-commerce, payments, fraud or data science is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills with an expertise in Excel or Google Sheets
- Demonstrable proficiency using data visualization software (Looker/Tableau or equivalent) to create reports and dashboards
- Experience using JIRA or other ticketing tool
- Comfortable writing/reading SQL queries
- Intermediate LookML experience
- Experience using Git frameworks
The annual US base salary range for this role is $46,750 - $97,750 plus bonus, equity, and benefits.
Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicant’s specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Mental wellbeing resources
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag