As a “Solutions Engineer - Financial Institutions” within our Customer Deployment team, you are responsible for the successful scoping, booking, and initial implementation of Signifyd’s customers. You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure that companies such as Worldpay, DNA Payments, and other financial institutions, successfully onboard with the Signifyd Machine Learning (ML) platform.
As the client’s primary first touch technical contact, you will scope and then work to sign these large partners, and ensure successful transaction flows. You are expected to coordinate across the sales, risk, product, data science and (where applicable) engineering teams. You will work closely with a technical account manager (TAM) partner who you will see through the implementation and ongoing technical account management.
We are looking for a thoughtful partner who wants to build societally meaningful products in financial services. Disrupt the norms with us!
- Scope out Signifyd’s technology, value, and impact with prospects and ensure internal stakeholders are aware of, and can plan to, any required customizations to Signifyd’s APIs
- Keep a clean onboarding portfolio with regular and transparent updates in our CRM and within the relevant project management software for individual projects
- Own timely delivery of key development and deployment milestones. As integrations differ, project managing and documenting the process will be an important aspect of this role.
- Coordinate with your technical account manager partner to ensure the documentation you create is understood by others on the team
- Communicate updates to Senior Leadership at Signifyd and for our FI partners on a timely basis and with appropriate context
- Collaborate with internal Signifyd teams to swiftly escalate and resolve integration roadblocks and scoping issues. As a strong team player, you will communicate resolution to internal stakeholders as well as to the customer
- Work cross functionally to continue to make the onboarding experience better for our customers. Cross functional work may interface with product, risk, marketing, sales, and engineering.
- Provide demonstrations of Signifyd’s platform to FI stakeholders
- Embody Signifyd’s core values and serve as a role model for team members
- We work in an evolving space. You will be responsible for documenting and sharing best practices for internal utilization
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) so that your knowledge domain can contribute across the business
Requirements for position:
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of technical experience with SaaS solutions.
- Experience with 3D-Secure (or similar technology) required
- Experience with technologies deployed at issuing banks, credit institutions, or merchant acquiring banks is required
- Clear understanding of API terminology (e.g., GET, POST, PUT, JSON, Webhook, Listeners..) and tools (e.g., Postman, Github, etc...). Understanding is a prerequisite for functional utilization of these tools, which is also required.
- Demonstrated passion for e-commerce or technology services
- At least one year of project management experience, leading in successful delivery of technology solutions
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Timely responses to external and internal stakeholders
- Resourceful, detail-oriented when needed, highly organized and creative
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to lead conversations with executive stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with tools such as Excel, Tableau, and Google Sheets
- Preferred experience working with Redshift or SQL or Python with fluency
- Preferred focused experience working in payments, fintech, or fraud.
(Colorado and New York City only*) Minimum salary of $135,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salaries are determined by role, level, and location. The salary minimum displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag