Signature Analytics provides expert level accounting and business advisory solutions to small and middle-market businesses throughout Southern California and beyond. We accomplish this by managing your accounting function and financial reporting, so you don't have to. From there, we go beyond the numbers to help improve business performance and achieve your goals by focusing on forward-looking activities, direction, and strategy.
We pride ourselves on being a US-based professional services firm and support our clients working as a natural extension of their team, tailoring our services to fit their specific business objectives and goals. We've been recognized five times on the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies list and as one of the Best Places to Work nationwide.
We are currently looking for a Junior Staff Accountant with a great personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills that will assist with the accounting functions for a handful of our clients in San Diego. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and view challenges as opportunities to impact organizational change.
- Proactively communicate with team and engagement leads daily to request guidance and direction on necessary tasks and take direction accordingly
- Verify data and perform data entry work from source documents into accounting software
- Perform entry-level accounting tasks for a variety of different clients and vendors across multiple different industries
- Participate in Accounts Payable / Receivable processes including: process documentation; preparing customer invoices; receiving and depositing customer payments; processing vendor bills; preparing checks/payment; correspond with customers and vendors regarding account status and payment; prepare and perform bank deposits for clients
- Prepare 1099 forms for IRS
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Provide assistance with payroll preparation (entering manual timecards into the system, summarizing data for review, etc.)
- Assist with the creation of schedules for various accounts (fixed assets, 401k, accrued expenses, amortization, etc.)
- Complete ad hoc tasks/projects as needed (audit support, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- 0-1 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred, but not required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and G Suite
- Experience with Sage, Salesforce, Bill.com, Expensify, or in-house accounting software for AP/AR a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt to various accounting software quickly is essential
- Ability to maintain professionalism and exercise judgment in a client-facing environment
- Professionalism in all forms of communication
IT’S A PERKS PARTY!!
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Benefits; Health, Vision, Dental
- Paid overtime
- Clear career path
- Company outings such as a day at the horse races, baseball games, and frequent happy hours
- Employee and client referral bonuses
- CPA and CPE reimbursement program
- Mileage reimbursement
We are more than just an accounting firm. We are thought leaders, trusted advisors, and industry experts. If you want to be a part of our growth during this exciting time please apply online today!