Sigmoid Analytics, Plano, TX seeks Technical Leads - Collaborating with product managers and other engineers to design, architect, and build software on top of the SigView platform to specifications required by specific projects.
- Inventing protocols (a set of rules by which computers communicate with each other) for our financial services infrastructure. Identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development life cycle.
- The software development life cycle (SDLC) is a framework that defines tasks performed at each step in the software development process. SDLC is a structure followed by a development team within the software organization.
- It consists of a detailed plan describing how to develop, maintain and replace specific software. Interacting with product managers to plan project schedules and technical direction.
- Managing a team of software engineers, including both U.S.-based and India-based members, and liaising between client stakeholders and that Sigmoid engineering team to ensure the smooth delivery and implementation of our product.
- Directly supervising eventually two to three U.S.-based Software Engineers, including reviewing their work, providing mentoring and ensuring that the team’s output is smoothly integrated into the product delivery.
- Communicating daily with a team of five to seven India-based Software Engineers and Product Developers to set projects and monitor progress of software development.
- Owning end-to-end engineering lifecycle from feature development to customer deployment. Organizing weekly syncups within the team identifying roadblocks and strategizing to clear them to ensure team success.
- Setting up continuous integration pipelines to deploy incremental changes to development and production environment.
- Conducting ongoing software development of new features on the SigView platform. Loading from disparate data sets. Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting data using Hadoop, Spark, AWS. Translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design. Performing analysis of vast data stores and uncovering insights based on results in Redis and Cache.
- Overseeing the software testing cycle by reviewing, debugging, verifying and improving the code base of the SigView platform.
- Reviewing and debugging code that encompasses complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Conducting validation and verification testing.
- Assisting with professional development, networking and recruiting. Assisting Human Resources as needed in screening candidates’ resumes and job applications, and interviewing applicants on technical specifications of the position.
- Providing evaluations to Human Resources and Management on the technical expertise of candidates for engineering positions.
- Requires Bachelor’s (or foreign educ. equiv.) Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field and four (4) yrs. experience in Job Offered or related.
Please send your resume to email@example.com