Sigma Computing is looking to integrate with the following Identity Providers: Okta, Azure, Ping and Onelogin. For each of them, Sigma Computing wants to be able to leverage SAML+SCIM and OAUTH so that customers can provision users, teams and roles easily and use SSO for their users.
Sigma has implemented a first version that supports basic use cases with Okta. We’re now looking to strengthen that integration to adequately support more complex scenarios (role and team management, Just in time provisioning). We’re also looking to extend to other IdP (Azure AD, Onelogin and Ping) and bring them to parity with Okta.
To execute quickly and efficiently on that, Sigma is looking to contract with someone experienced working with IdPs to do a gap analysis of the current solution, provide input on the roadmap and provide guidance to the product engineering teams on how to implement a robust solution spanning all combinations of IdPs (Okta, Azure AD, Onelogin, Ping) and technologies ( SAML, SCIM and OAUTH).
- Partner with Customer Success and Product development teams to identify and document the gaps
- Provide guidance to the engineering team on technical implementation.
- Design and setup test environments to troubleshoot customers issues
- Provision service account for each IdP
- Work with Sigma technical writer to:
- Audit current Sigma documentation for errors and gaps
- Provide information to correct errors in docs
- Create drafts of docs that address all customer scenarios (including end users) for all 4 IdPs and technologies (OAUTH, SAML, SCIM)
- Partner with the learning management team to build video walkthrough of each setup for each IdP and permutation of SAML, SCIM and oauth for users, teams and roles managements and authentication flows.
- Service accounts with each IdP
- Documentation that addresses all customer scenarios (including end users) for all 4 IdPs and technologies (OAUTH, SAML, SCIM)
- Test environments
- Video walkthrough of each setup for each IdP and permutation of SAML, SCIM and oauth for users, teams and roles managements and authentication flows.
Note: The world around us is changing, but we at Sigma Computing are growing and scaling. We raised our Series C in Dec 2021. With that, and us being able to 3X our revenue year on year, hiring and building out the best version of our product is priority. That is why we want to talk to you.
At Sigma Computing, our mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
We raised a $300M Series C from Co-Leads D1 Capital Partners and XN, Existing Investors Sutter Hill Ventures and Altimeter Capital, and Snowflake Ventures.
Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have a hybrid work environment in both of our SF & newly opened NYC office.