About This Role
This is not your average Account Executive role. At Sigma, we believe that people are our most valuable resource, and so we relentlessly invest in our team. Account Executives are set up to thrive while generating meaningful pipeline, winning new customers, and directly contributing to the success of our organization.
Working with Sigma gives you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup. Our Account Executives are crucial for growing our customer base and our company, making this one of Sigma’s most critical roles.
This role is based in San Francisco and will not be remote.
Who You Are:
- A go-getter who is hungry for personal growth and career advancement
- Someone who understands the power and value of data in driving innovation and business initiatives
- Someone who is principled, honest, humble, and hard-working
What You Care About:
- Learning from leaders who are dedicated to your success
- Working in a role you genuinely love with people you enjoy being around
- Making an impact in the fast-paced world of data
- Growing your leadership skills for a long and rewarding career
You’ll Contribute By:
- Maintaining, creating, and updating accurate customer, pipeline, and forecast information in Salesforce
- Using knowledge of the data and analytics space to interact with a diverse set of businesses in consultative sales
- Owning your sales process — from first call to demo to proposal to proof of concept to contract
- Working alongside a team of motivated reps on a high-functioning, energetic team
- Bringing on new customers and developing advocates for Sigma in the business intelligence market
- Engaging with partners in the data ecosystem to build pipeline or support specific customer needs and initiatives
- Generating new revenue for a rapidly growing company
- Ideally two or more years of experience closing deals
- Experience in the data analytics or BI space (Looker, Tableau, Domo, etc.) is preferred
- Background in high-tech software sales is preferred
- A track record of success in pipeline generation and quota attainment
- Partnership and co-selling experience is preferred
- Team player, hustler, all-around sales superstar
- Must be based in the San Francisco Bay Area or be willing to relocate
If you do not feel that you satisfy all the listed requirements, we encourage you to still apply.
Sigma is a SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is changing the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
At Sigma, we believe every person has unique domain expertise that they bring to the table. Our mission is to give everyone the technical abilities to leverage their expertise to drive their business decisions. This idea is fundamental to who we are and how we collaborate and treat each other. We believe we are Smarter Together and what each person brings to the table helps make us (and our company) stronger. How we do this internally is through transparency and Fearless Communication. We explain, we speak up, and we all have the opportunity to contribute to the company. With that communication, we Assume Best Intent and know thats how we approach each other and our customers is with a common goal. We are Curious & Constructive in looking at how we can make our product, company, and community better. With all of these Company Values, we Aim for Greatness, we have big goals that we keep hitting and we continue to reassess how we can set those goals even higher. Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have safely reopened our office and are following San Francisco and CDC guidelines. As part of our return to the office, we are requiring all employees to provide proof they are fully vaccinated and ask all visitors to the office to be fully vaccinated as well. We are growing and moving fast and believe that we are only able to do that by learning from each other in person. We are committed to the health and safety of our community and are constantly monitoring any changes to city guidelines.