Our customers use our products to explore data in their warehouses, and as such security is essential to our ability to sell and our continued business success. The Head of Security will shape our security strategy, ensure we are meeting relevant standards, and represent us in front of customers. This role reports to the VP of engineering, and is based in San Francisco.
What you will do:
- Build and run an enterprise class Security, GRC and IT organization
- Provide guidance to employees around security strategy
- Work with the Sigma executive team to ensure our security meets our customers needs
- Talk with prospects to ensure they understand Sigma's security posture and are comfortable with using Sigma for their data
Qualifications you will have:
- Deep Cloud Security and SaaS security experience at a technical level
- Hand-on directing compliance and IT functions
- Experience working with prospects/customers so they understand and are comfortable with a company's security posture
- Ability to build solutions with your peers to promote secure product development
If you do not feel that you satisfy all the listed requirements, we encourage you to still apply. We are enthusiastically looking for people that will help us grow our company and sometimes we are imperfect communicators and can’t articulate perfectly what experience is required for a role. We are looking for people that are excited to grow and constantly ask how we can do things better. If you are excited about the opportunity, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t satisfy 100% of the job requirements.
Sigma is a SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is changing the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
At Sigma, we believe every person has unique domain expertise that they bring to the table. Our mission is to give everyone the technical abilities to leverage their expertise to drive their business decisions. This idea is fundamental to who we are and how we collaborate and treat each other. We believe we are Smarter Together and what each person brings to the table helps make us (and our company) stronger. How we do this internally is through transparency and Fearless Communication. We explain, we speak up, and we all have the opportunity to contribute to the company. With that communication, we Assume Best Intent and know thats how we approach each other and our customers is with a common goal. We are Curious & Constructive in looking at how we can make our product, company, and community better. With all of these Company Values, we Aim for Greatness, we have big goals that we keep hitting and we continue to reassess how we can set those goals even higher. Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.