About the role:
The Sigma Alliances Manager for Snowflake will play a critical role in growing our most strategic partnership. Snowflake & Sigma are transformational companies, and together represent the next generation of how companies analyze their data to fuel growth. This role will ensure we are strategically and tactically aligned to any and all programs, initiatives, and teams at Snowflake. The role will report into the VP of Alliances.
How you’ll be driving growth for Sigma:
- Co-own and implement the Snowflake Partner strategy through field, rep-to-rep support as well as top-down corporate initiatives (industries, workloads) to make Sigma a top 5 BI partner of Snowflake (by co-customers)
- Evangelize and promote the Sigma Effect on Snowflake to promote differentiation and a greater amount of sourced revenue (to and from Snowflake) than our competitors
- Own the day-to-day, tactical relationship to serve the needs of both Snowflake & SIgma Field teams to ensure our partnership is performing for both companies
- Network, connect, enable, and serve the North American Snowflake Sales and Sales Engineering Leadership & teams with enablement sessions, collateral, & appreciation events
- Build and deliver co-sell programs into the market that differentiate Sigma to the field teams at Snowflake
- Create and enable rep-to-rep, tactical best practices to ensure that Sigma is seen as the number #1 partner in the market for easily driving value for the Snowflake customers & Snowflake teams
- Bring co-Marketing opportunities back to the Sigma Marketing team that result in highly relevant events that drive pipeline
- Be a liaison between Snowflake & Sigma Product teams to ensure alignment of product features and innovation
- In partnership with the Sigma Partner Sales Engineering team, work with Snowflake Sales Engineering team to develop solutions that result in technically enabling Snowflake team to reduce sales cycles
- Help drive Snowflake & Sigma Executive Alignment to ensure that our Partnership value & differentiation co-value to one another is driving top down differentiation
- Be the first Partner contact that the Snowflake Strategic Technology Alliances Manager calls with a new opportunity
What you bring to Sigma:
- Sales DNA and a deep passion for being curious - always diving deeper to uncover how we can better partner and differentiate Sigma to generate new opportunities
- Team Player that supports and works with internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Data and outcome driven
- 5+ years of Sales, Partner management, and/or business development experience in the Cloud/Technology Ecosystem.
- A genuine interest in the Modern data stack and Cloud ecosystem
- Verbal - including presentation abilities - and written communications skills
Sigma is a SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is changing the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
At Sigma, we believe every person has unique domain expertise that they bring to the table. Our mission is to give everyone the technical abilities to leverage their expertise to drive their business decisions. This idea is fundamental to who we are and how we collaborate and treat each other. We believe we are Smarter Together and what each person brings to the table helps make us (and our company) stronger. How we do this internally is through transparency and Fearless Communication. We explain, we speak up, and we all have the opportunity to contribute to the company. With that communication, we Assume Best Intent and know thats how we approach each other and our customers is with a common goal. We are Curious & Constructive in looking at how we can make our product, company, and community better. With all of these Company Values, we Aim for Greatness, we have big goals that we keep hitting and we continue to reassess how we can set those goals even higher. Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have safely reopened our office and are following San Francisco and CDC guidelines. As part of our return to the office, we are requiring all employees to provide proof they are fully vaccinated and ask all visitors to the office to be fully vaccinated as well. We are growing and moving fast and believe that we are only able to do that by learning from each other in person. We are committed to the health and safety of our community and are constantly monitoring any changes to city guidelines.