Sigma is SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is disrupting the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
We are growing the engineering team and looking for engineers who have the chops to build and deliver world-class technology. You will be part of a talented team of engineers with a shared mission to make data easily accessible.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for developing elegant and responsive user interfaces using the latest front-end technologies. You'll own substantial pieces of the product, from design to implementation.
- Working closely with our product, UX design, and backend development teams, you will develop new features and technologies that make our UI awesome and radically simplify the user experience for non-technical business users.
- You will leverage your technical expertise in front-end application development in the creation of novel visualizations for structured and unstructured data and develop new techniques for improving the performance and interactivity of the application.
- Design and implement new technologies and features to support our fast growing user base
Qualifications We Need
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- 5+ years industry experience building and maintaining high-quality software
- Full-stack application development experience
- A proven track record of leading complex projects and delivering world-class software to production
- You have an eye for great design and are passionate about building products that provide a great user experience
- You can also make the right trade-offs between functionality and delivery speed that supports delivering value to customers and iterating based on feedback and roadmap priorities
- Desire to be a great teammate and have fun at work
- Strong sense of craftsmanship, and a healthy academic curiosity
Qualifications We Want (also, skills you’ll learn!)
- Experience building systems for data analytics
- Experience building and delivering a cloud service
- Startup experience
Sigma is a modern analytics & business intelligence (BI) application built for the cloud. Trusted by data-first companies, Sigma provides live access to cloud data warehouses using an intuitive spreadsheet interface—empowering business experts to ask more of their data without writing a single line of code. With the full power of SQL, the cloud, and a familiar interface, business users have the freedom to analyze data in real time without limits. Sigma is self-service analytics as it was meant to be: a single source of truth that eliminates data extracts, simplifies analysis, and drives BI adoption at every level of business. Sigma is closing the gap between data teams and business experts. To learn more about Sigma, visit www.sigmacomputing.com or join the conversation on Twitter @SigmaComputing.