Sightline Media Group, the nation’s leading news enterprise serving the military, defense and federal communities, seeks a Videography Director for a high-level creative role at its Tyson’s Corner, VA facility. The ideal candidate will be highly interested in defense, military, foreign affairs, innovation, and technology.
Our prestigious, industry-leading media brands: Military Times, Defense News, Federal Times and C4ISRNET – serve the entirety of the defense and federal establishment, from senior leadership to the rank and file US military service members.
The Sales Financial Analyst will provide financial analyses and planning support for Sightline Media Group. This position supports sales and other functional leaders to develop insightful analyses that drive decision-making and business strategy. Responsibilities also involve supporting key planning and financial processes, including strategic planning, business planning,
This is a great role for someone who is eager to learn and highly motivated to take on responsibilities having significant impact on the company’s performance and strategy.
- Review and analyze KPIs to identify important business trends and propose recommendations
- Prepare and publish presentations for senior management and Board of Directors
- Support projects that improve processes or increase visibility to the underlying data.
- Collaborate with other teams/analysts to further develop harmonized monthly analytic, reporting and processes.
- Provide support to sales and finance using Salesforce and Advendio.
- Drive best practices and consistency in reporting across segments.
- Support related finance, sales and trade teams in ad hoc requests and analysis.
- Lead the creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial and performance metrics reporting
- Maintain data in planning systems for strategic planning, financial forecasting and annual budgeting processes
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives including projects related to streamlining and improving processes
- Assist with setting and tracking cross functional corporate level metrics
- 1-4 years of experience in FP&A, accounting, or equivalent experience
- Superior Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- CPA or MBA a plus, but not required