Sightline Media Group is the leading news organization covering military, defense, public sector, federal technology, C4ISR and cyber defense. Our independent, award-winning journalism offers coverage from around the globe, from Sightline headquarters in the Washington, DC area to bureaus and correspondents in the U.S. and around the world. Sightline Media offers our business clientele a wide range of platforms to reach the market. From digital and mobile solutions to events, thought leadership, publications, video and custom options, Sightline works with clients on opportunities that have credibility, integrity, engagement, and impact.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a designer that has experience with Indesign as well as Adobe InCopy to work with our editorial team on the layout and design of our monthly magazines. Interns will be responsible for making page templates, adjusting copy and overall design of the magazine page. Applicants should be able to work well with editorial and other designers and organization.
- Expert skill with InDesign, InCopy, Photoshop Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter that is a good listener and willing to keep trying over and over to get the right result.
- Exceptional communication layout and design skills
- Willingness to learn industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
- Enthusiasm and excitement
College credit and potential for hourly pay