Sightline Media Group has a strong heritage of meeting the highest standards of independent journalism and has expanded with publications serving all branches of the U.S. military, the global defense community, the U.S. federal government, and several special interest, defense-oriented industry sectors.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Sightline is seeking a person with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills to become the liaison between our top brand and agency clients, and our company. The successful client services manager will allow our sellers across the country to turn over day to day customer needs, questions, follow-up to focus on finding new business.
The CSM will be a key member of our sales team, working closely with our specific sellers and clients to liaise with operations, finance and marketing departments. She/he can resolve internal and external campaign issues; and provide training and best practices to SMG’s clients. Ability to effectively project manage and monitor client initiatives; and successfully manage client relationships. The CSM should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including high level of comfort with Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets, Docs and Slides.
- 3-5 years of digital advertising account management with basic knowledge of print advertising
- Expert skill with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop, Salesforce.com / Advendio, and media planning
- Track record of always paying attention to detail and being meticulous in follow-up
- Self-starter that can thrive in both corporate and start-up environments
The primary responsibilities of this account manager role is to foster client relationships; work with sales, ad ops and marketing teams to present weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews and updates; design marketing strategies and media proposals for top client upsells and renewals; handle client communications and write client reports; and communicate client agendas back into the company.
- Coordinate with others internally to fulfill the contractual day-to-day duties of our top closed deals
- Lead kick-off calls, asset collection, on-time campaign launch, and optimization strategy
- Monitor budgets, delivery and revenue recognition and on time payments
- Make sure clients’ needs are met and their voices are heard
- Exceptional communication and presentation design skills
- Exceptional working knowledge with Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
Bachelor’s degree recommended