LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
Title: Sr Product Designer (Search and Content Discovery)
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our LTK offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Full-time Role: (Benefits, 401K etc.)
Job Purpose: We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our team. You will be a member of a cross-functional design, product, and engineering team as well as our larger Product Design & Creative team. The ideal candidate for this role will be a design and people leader capable of driving design decisions across the Product, Design, and Engineering organizations that support our users, business, and underlying technology. You’ll create scalable design solutions for iOS, Android, and responsive web applications, while guiding designers to reach their full potential and motivating them to achieve design excellence within your domain. Achieving this goal requires close collaboration with business leaders and stakeholders throughout the organization from conception to smooth roll-outs. Most of all, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team that enjoys solving big problems together.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee the development, execution, and improvement of user experience and product design strategy across the end-to-end consumer platform
- Help drive our operational design strategy, owning and evolving a holistic design process to lead improvements in design standards, processes, tools, and team culture
- Act as a cross-functional design lead within the Product Design & Creative team, collaborating with other designers to evolve and refine our design system, and ensure visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch-points
- Contribute UX and Design thought-leadership to a highly collaborative team of UX, product, and engineering with a focus on converting strong conceptual thinking and product strategy to impactful and intuitive experiences, specifically within the content and discovery domain
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, sketching and prototyping these ideas to quickly assess market viability, and designing detailed interaction behaviors that bring delight to users
- Close partnership with Creative and Marketing teams to ensure strong visual design and consistent brand expression across all consumer touchpoints
- Identify the need for analysis of customer behavior changes embracing data, quantitative user research, and A/B testing to help inform design decisions
- Help plan and run usability tests and qualitative user interviews to understand user needs
- Serve as the voice of the customer and act as a customer experience advocate when considering design decisions that will affect both our users and our business
- Apply and further develop your experience in developing new approaches to design based on industry best practices
- Enjoys working closely with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders and able to communicate design decisions that lead to high business impact
- Recruit and develop extraordinary talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a small team of designers
Skills and Requirements
- 7+ years of experience designing digital products, ideally in ecommerce design (while being able to present a rich portfolio of past projects to demonstrate your passion and knowledge about designing for ecommerce platforms and search and discovery paradigms)
- Degree in VIsual Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Motion, Architecture, Urban Planning, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study (or work experience in lieu of degree)
- Amazing portfolio of design work outlining both process and final design solutions
- A strong command of contemporary design tools such as Figma
- Experience with user research and qualitative research methodologies such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Understanding of design systems and patterns, while also staying aware of technological feasibility
- Embraces the design thinking process to solve problems
- A solid design foundation and aesthetic delivering designs/documents that are simple, informative, and filled with craftsmanship and strong attention of detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and design and prototype elegant, scalable solutions for web and mobile apps to support fellow team members is a plus
- Respectful when challenging assumptions and give and receive feedback with equal grace
- Estimate work, commit and deliver on deadlines and are vocal when risk arises
- Team player that enjoys collaborating cross functionally and working with a great group of designers, who genuinely care about design and each other
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 20 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Be a team player
- Make an impact
- Bring on the fun
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.