Sharebite is the leading food ordering platform built for companies to feed their employees. Our platform allows their employees to place meal orders with their favorite restaurants while helping to combat food insecurity in local communities. Every meal ordered on Sharebite results in a meal donation through local partners like Feeding America and City Harvest, and to date, we have donated over 5 million meals.
About the Role
As a key member of our Corporate Account Management (CAM) team, this role will be responsible for ensuring that our corporate clients are successful and thriving as they use the Sharebite platform. You will proactively advocate for the customer, focusing on high levels of adoption to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction. You will develop yourself as a trusted advisor that empowers and enables our clients by coaching clients on the set of tools and solutions that Sharebite offers. This role will require a strong attention to process and the technical aspects of the Sharebite platform. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
What You’ll Do
- Onboarding / Implementation:
- Work closely with the corporate sales team on understanding specific client requirements and pain points.
- Synthesize information gathered across client conversations to assess the best set of configurations / structure for client accounts, and manage “A through Z” account set up process.
- Liaise cross functionally in order to ensure that new client needs are prioritized from a product and operations perspective.
- Answer ongoing client inquiries as they relate to onboarding / implementation, up until and after a client’s official launch date.
- Make strategic decisions to ensure an extremely smooth and efficient onboarding process and launch for each corporate client.
- Provide feedback to the corporate sales and account management / customer success teams, in order to close communication gaps.
- Effectively manage time to make each client feel special through a professional handholding experience.
- Maintain all corporate client information within our CRM platform, Salesforce.
- Own / manage ad hoc special projects as experience grows.
- Account Management:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients while collaborating with Onboarding / Implementation, Restaurant Operations, and Customer Support to ensure the existing customer base is receiving the value they expect from their implemented solutions.
- Manage the contract renewal cycle from scheduling initial meetings through negotiation, contract changes, and signature.
- Identify whitespace in accounts and create value-based presentations to promote upgrades and cross-sells.
- Consult with our existing customers to recommend additional solutions from the Sharebite portfolio.
- Devise and execute account strategies and plans to maximize account growth.
- Provide high touch client service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B customer success or account management, ideally at a SaaS or growth-stage tech company.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Ability to work with a cross functional team (remotely).
- Consultative selling skills, ability to fully understand a client’s business needs, and how the Sharebite offering can be fully utilized.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through email, conference calls, client visits and presentations, and internal meetings.
- High level of organization and focus, and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong familiarity with CRM solutions (e.g. Salesforce).
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- An understanding of the technical components around account management is a plus
At Sharebite, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and location.
The base compensation range for this role is $70k - $100k per year, however actual salaries can vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills and competencies.
Salary is just one component of Sharebite's total compensation package, which includes equity, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits.
At Sharebite, we're passionate about our mission to alleviate hunger and inspire employees to connect their work to a larger purpose. We know being well fed is an essential ingredient for employee wellbeing, team performance, and company culture - we've seen the results! Sharebite is proud to have been recognized as one of Crain's Best Places to Work NYC for two consecutive years and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s 2023 Citizens Awards for companies operating as a force for good.
Join our team and help bring do-good, feel-good eating to the world.
Sharebite is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.