Sharebite is the leading food ordering platform built for companies to feed their employees. Our platform allows their employees to place meal orders with their favorite restaurants while helping to combat food insecurity in local communities. Every meal ordered on Sharebite results in a meal donation through local partners like Feeding America and City Harvest, and to date, we have donated over 4.2 million meals.
Being well fed is an essential ingredient for employee wellbeing, team performance, and company culture. Join our team and help bring do-good, feel-good eating to the world.
About the Role
We are excited to bring on the Director of Demand Gen & Performance Marketing to build and lead the Revenue Marketing team. This leader will build a fast-growing pipeline of qualified leads for the corporate sales team to close, while implementing a feedback loop to assess the quality and impact of generated leads. The Director of Demand Gen & Performance Marketing will oversee the development of multi-touch campaigns that guide prospects along the buyer journey. S/he has an experimentation mindset and deep focus on KPIs. As an early member of the marketing team, you will wear many hats and will join a small team of experts to create a lasting brand.
This role calls for an exceptional strategist, leader, and communicator with an obsessive focus on goal setting and optimization. Sharebite is a fairly flat organization so you will have an opportunity to interface with team members across the company at every level. This is a leadership role where you will report directly to the CMO and make an impact in the following ways:
- Build and lead the Demand Gen function:
- Define Sharebite’s Demand Gen strategy to grow pipeline and drive revenue, in alignment with go-to-market plans and brand positioning.
- Create and oversee execution / optimization of segmented campaigns across target channels to engage audiences across the buyer’s journey.
- Partner with sales management to ensure that marketing efforts carry through to pipeline creation and ultimately closed won deals. Ensure alignment between revenue-focused marketing initiatives and sales strategy and identify and action on opportunities to increase customer acquisition and time to revenue.
- Develop the team, tools, and processes to enable marketing automation and maximize campaign ROI.
- Develop lead scoring and attribution frameworks and partner with Sales, Customer Success and Finance to refine quality and performance of leads through the funnel.
- Drive pipeline from the prospect database with high quality engagement/nurture programs.
- Cultivate a deep partnership with sales leadership and a deep understanding of our GTM motions.
- Set measurable goals, share KPIs, and incorporate a learning agenda into every activity so resources are used most effectively.
- Build and lead marketing ops function:
- Hire/manage a marketing operations leader who will own the marketing tech stack and oversee marketing system integrations, lead tracking, lead routing, campaign tracking, field mapping, data hygiene, documentation, and optimization of tools.
- Build and lead the Marketing Campaign function:
- Hire and manage a demand generation campaign manager who will develop and execute post-lead capture nurture campaigns and orchestration and oversee multi-channel programs to drive pipeline.
- Hire and manage a performance marketing manager to lead multi-channel paid campaigns - display, search, etc. Note: This may be handled by the demand gen campaign manager while the team is small.
- As the team grows this will be a key hire.
- Build and lead the Web strategy function:
- Hire a leader to develop and execute website strategy to increase brand awareness through organic search and content channels, drive customer acquisition, improve conversion rate across the website, and drive product adoption.
- Integrate CMS and third party tools (e.g. landing page creators, A/B testing) to maximize site performance.
- Develop SEO strategy and launch and manage blog to support plans.
- With expansion of Sharebite products to international markets, launch local language sites and blog.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in B2B demand generation / growth marketing, with at least 2 years in a leadership position with multiple direct reports
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business related / MBA a plus
- Experience in high-growth B2B SaaS across variety of industries; we are looking for a well rounded leader who has seen highs and lows and who has been involved first-hand in scaling a business from start-up through $500M+ valuation
- Experience with CRM, automation, ABM and other MarTech tools
- 3+ years successfully building and managing a high-performance and happy team
- Ability to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various swim lanes on track with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate effectively as part of a remote team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to succinctly. communicate complex concepts to a broad audience.
- Experience with food tech or HR tech is a plus.
- Sharebite highly values access and inclusivity, disabled candidates encouraged to apply.
- Please email email@example.com with any access requirements for your application.
If you're excited by the opportunity to represent a fast growing, mission-driven startup, we'd love to talk with you!