Sharebite is the leading food ordering platform built for companies to feed their employees. Our platform allows their employees to place meal orders with their favorite restaurants while helping to combat food insecurity in local communities. Every meal ordered on Sharebite results in a meal donation through local partners like Feeding America and City Harvest, and to date, we have donated over 4.2 million meals.
Being well fed is an essential ingredient for employee wellbeing, team performance, and company culture. Join our team and help bring do-good, feel-good eating to the world.
About the Role
As a Client Operations Associate, you will report to the Director of Client Success & Operations. You’ll be tasked with overseeing the on-site operations of Sharebite’s Group Order for Lunch service to our premier clients. This includes being on-site at client offices to ensure smooth delivery and COVID-safe arrangement of employee lunch orders. You will also be tasked with coordinating and communicating with our Restaurant Operations team to be sure restaurants are running on track to prepare and deliver large quantities of orders to the client’s office.
Sharebite clients using the Group Order for Lunch service are able to place lunch orders until 10:00am, at which point the ordering window closes and all employee meal orders are sent to restaurants to begin preparation for lunchtime delivery. From 10:00am until delivery to the client’s office (usually around 12:30-1pm) you will be responsible for communicating with our Restaurant Operations team to ensure restaurants are on track. From time-to-time you may need to stop in-person at designated restaurants to spot check their progress and inform the Restaurant Operations team if there is a risk of the delivery running late.
Once you and the Restaurant Operations team have confirmed restaurants are on track, you will arrive at the designated client office, check-in with the client’s office manager, and position yourself near the “Sharebite Station” to oversee delivery of lunchtime meals. You may need to escort delivery personnel through security, freight entrances, or other building specific procedures. You will also assist and oversee the unpacking and arrangement of dozens of meals onto the Sharebite Station shelves so that employees may easily identify their meal in an orderly and COVID-safe manner.
You will remain at the office until all meals are claimed, assisting employees if a meal or item seems to be missing and coordinating with our Customer Support team when necessary to troubleshoot employee order issues. You will checkout with office management around 2pm, receive any feedback from that day’s group order, and convey this feedback to the Restaurant Operations and/or Client Operations team.
- You must be dependable, professional, and trustworthy. You are the type of person who takes pride in carrying the image of a brand and upholding Sharebite values throughout every facet of your role.
- You are able to shoulder great responsibility and remain cool under pressure; always assuring the client that things are under control and that they will be taken care of, without over promising or mismanaging expectations.
- Clear and concise communication is also key in this role, as you will be expected to relay detailed information quickly to our Restaurant Operations team from your onsite location. Respectful and professional communication is also required when interacting with client staff (including office managers, employees, and often client executives).
- You are humble, hardworking, and a team player who always has the interests of the greater team in perspective.
- Bi-lingual (especially Spanish) is a strong +plus!
- Sharebite highly values access and inclusivity, disabled candidates encouraged to apply.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any access requirements for your application.
If you're excited by the opportunity to represent a fast growing, mission-driven startup, we'd love to talk with you!