The Team & Role
As an Account Executive, you'll work directly with restaurants and hospitality groups to identify gaps in their current tools, recommending the appropriate SevenRooms Platform solutions: including reservation, waitlist & table management, Online Ordering for delivery & pickup, marketing automation, and more.
This role is necessary to the success of empowering hospitality operators everywhere to excel, be inspired, and deliver magical guest experiences every day. You will add new restaurants to the SevenRooms platform and collaborating with our operational teams to support the onboarding of those new accounts. You will foster relationships with these operators to guarantee a smooth transition as they come on board and to ensure they are excited and committed about using the SevenRooms platform. You will report to our Sr. Sales Manager, EMEA.
The SevenRooms SMB Sales team is on a mission to redefine and reshape the hospitality industry for restaurant operators around the globe. SevenRooms Account Executives are trusted advisors and expert relationship-builders, approaching every conversation with potential clients in a consultative manner to identify their existing business gaps and think creatively to present the perfect solution. We are changing the current landscape by opening the door for hospitality operators to truly own their guest relationships, reducing dependency on 3rd party networks, and streamlining operations. A group of go-getters, we are determined to share our operator-first and operator-only guest engagement solution, and to be a true and trusted partner to all hospitality businesses.
What You'll Do
- Restaurant Acquisition: Develop a pipeline of restaurants and hospitality groups.
- Sales Experience: Master the value proposition of the SevenRooms platform to help operators understand how we can help their business.
- Presentations: Conduct meetings and demos both virtually and in person when applicable.
- Full Cycle Sales: Own 100% of the sale from prospecting, pitching, negotiation, contracts and through to go-live: including live product demonstrations, follow-ups, agreement signing, etc.
- Trusted Advisor: Build relationships with your partners and always advocate for SevenRooms clients to ensure their success
Who You Are
- 2+ years of technology sales experience
- Face-to-face and virtual presentation capability
- Autonomous in your work and able to work both in-office and remotely
- Technologically savvy with a desire to learn new tools
- Perform daily responsibilities with a drive for results
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and equivalent tools
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience a plus
- Travel into core markets periodically
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect to be paid well for your contributions towards transforming the hospitality industry. We also offer equity for all employees as part of our commitment to everyone being an owner and working together to build an outstanding company.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators create exceptional experiences that drive revenue and repeat business. Trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the world, SevenRooms powers tens of millions of guest experiences each month across both on- and off-premises. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms is transforming the industry by empowering operators to take back control of their businesses to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and drive more visits and orders, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, email marketing and marketing automation.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and PSG, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife and entertainment clients globally, including: Marriott International, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Wynn Resorts, Jumeirah Group, Hard Rock Hotels & Resorts, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, Bloomin’ Brands, José Andrés Group, Union Square Hospitality Group, Australian Venue Company, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Dishoom, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2023, 2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2023, 2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC - Midsize Companies (2023, 2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M