We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
Our Program Director supervises a wide range of programs. You will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. You will supervise managers and inform management on progress and performance.
A successful Program Director must have broad knowledge of program management principles. They must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop their subordinates. The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to Sertis.
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, energy, and healthcare in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Science and AI Research teams to turn data into action!
Our Program Director (you) will:
- Lead a team of data specialists to deliver projects to clients within Thailand and the ASEAN region
- Responsible for the P&L of this business
- Develop strategy for the value stream
- Set goals for the direct reports and teams within the value stream
- Sell projects to new clients
- Upsell new projects to existing clients
- Strengthen existing client relationships
- Guide team to develop new potential services to sell to clients
- Can coordinate between different functions within Sertis
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in consulting
- Have led teams to deliver technical projects for clients
- No need to be technical but need to have an understanding of various components within data consulting
- Selling consulting services to businesses
- Experience in Data Analytics, Data Engineering or Data Science projects
- Experience in retail or FMCG a plus
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!