The Business Development team handles a range of tasks in market research, competitive analysis, and market size estimation to support business development and commercialization. Research areas will include innovative applications of state-of-the-art AI and Machine Learning technology to address clients’ business challenges.
In particular you will be responsible for Market Validation due diligence, designing and implementing Go-To-Market strategies, Commercialization of Sertis innovations, and Pipeline Management. You will also work in collaboration with Sertis’ teams, to ensure great communication and client success.
So, what makes us different? We are working across different industries such as retail, banking, airlines, agriculture, energy, and healthcare in the Big Data/AI space and collaborating with the Data Science and AI Research teams to turn data into action!
Our Business Development Associate (you) will be:
- Performing Market research on emerging technology and solution use cases
- Conduct primary and secondary research to qualify pain points and analyze market potential
- Gather preliminary requirements, basic stakeholder analysis, and understand commercial opportunity potential
- Be part of POC or MVP implementation by guiding feature prioritization
- Support Consulting and Solution Delivery teams regarding solutioning or proposal preparation
- Work with technical teams to do basic technical due diligence
- Prepare related information to present to executives regarding project/product prioritization
- Resource Planning
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related fields
- Case competition background. passion in technology and in retail
- 0-2 years of work experience in consulting, technology or relevant domains
- Understand business and context-related problems to identify and present solutions
- Ability to take a leadership role and ownership of projects
- Ability to present to executives at a business level
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite, with an emphasis on word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs
- Strong research skills (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Product marketing, design thinking, pitching, strategy, presentation, technology trend, basic project management
- Understanding of Sertis’ data and AI capabilities
What you are like:
- Have a sense for business and strategy
- Open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Your chance to work on meaningful products that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
Lastly, because we cultivate intelligence and learning and help people grow beyond their potential.
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data driven industry. We seek passion and ambition to turn data into action!