We aim to improve the World by using data and AI.
Our Data & Technology Consultant is primarily responsible for leading the proposal, implementation and maintenance for at least one client solution. Solutions may range across many data domains, such as cloud migrations, data lake & warehouse development, business intelligence/insights, and advanced analytics & AI
Key responsibilities of this role would be to serve as the link between internal and external stakeholders of a project from both business and technical domains, such as Senior Management, Business Development, and Technical Teams.
Our Data & Technology Consultant (you) will be:
- Driving the overall pre-sales process and take full ownership over proposal deliverables such as solution approach, scope definition, analytics roadmaps, technical proposals, POC, SLA agreements etc.
- Understanding client pain points, business processes, and key decisions in order to identify relevant analytics & AI use cases that have clear value to the business
- Mapping out and interpret complex business & technical requirements into a clear and comprehensive definition of project scope, while collaborating effectively with internal & external technical teams to ensure technical feasibility and solution quality
- Developing appropriate schedule and manday estimates that support the business objectives, timelines, resources, milestones, and project deliverables.
- Managing expectations and build trusted advisor relationships with internal and external stakeholders by regularly updating progress
- Identifying project risks and find win-win solutions for issues as they arise.
- Managing project implementation and support cross-functional delivery teams to achieve high quality deliverables within budget
- Working closely with data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and software engineers to facilitate technical planning & project implementation for end-to-end data solutions
- Overseeing solution lifecycle planning and progress monitoring, including presenting and negotiating milestones, deliverables, and issues to all stakeholders
What you will need:
- 3+ years of work experience in consulting, big data/AI technology or relevant domains.
- Ability to take a leadership role in a client-facing environment; comfortable engaging with diverse stakeholders, from executives to working-team
- Able to translate complex data solutions into logical business frameworks that show benefit to real business applications and decision making
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Strong data literacy fundamentals and comfortable learning new data/ai concepts
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Strong presentation design skills with structured and logical storytelling ability
- Embody agile mindset and strive to build trusted advisor relationships with both clients & colleagues
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in Scrum/Agile project delivery
- Previous experience in developing dashboards/insights/ETL/data science models
- Previous experience in market research, strategy consulting, process improvement
- Relevant industry certifications such as cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) or project management
What you are like:
- Have a sense of business and strategic planning in technology solution planning.
- Deep passion for cutting edge technology, particularly related to Big Data & AI
- Self-driven, independent and able to influence others to reach a common goal
- Able to brainstorm, suggest and challenge ideas in a productive manner
- Able to roll up your sleeves and take on problems with a proactive mindset .
- Comfortable working with ambiguity with minimal supervision
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Have a chance to work on meaningful projects that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges in a variety of industries (Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Energy, etc.)
- Attractive WFH Policy
- Up early or slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- OKR-driven workplace; We provide direction, not orders and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down to earth and informal culture.
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals